H2H3 / H2H3 Updated Rosters

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo

as for the divisions...

it should have either been determined by draft order, therefore 1,2,3 and 4,5,6 make sense, or decided randomly.

Actually 1,3,5 and 2,4,6 makes more sense if it's to be based off draft order.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    My style is all over the place really. If someone else starts a park I think I could build something to go along with it simi-well. I have some really creative ideas too, one of which I have to do in LL (hopefully with Mantis or Turtleman to make everything else look great)... Other than a couple good idea's I'm not really sure what I can and can't pull off.

I think I can do more than everyone realizes. My style is ever changing because I refuse to be placed within the restrictions of either game or any single style, that makes me, at least in theory, adaptable.

If I work with yyo I think I'll have to take care of the main body of the archetecture and theming while he could deliver a decent coaster with some worth-wile landscaping. I'm not sure if that can deliver a win, but who knows?

ride6
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    its funny how i see a lot of people putting Team Butterfinger in the lower portion of their thoughts on the outcome. I wont say much because words dont mean shit, you all will see when competition gets going. The going will get tough.

:l33t:
  • yyo%s's Photo

If I work with yyo I think I'll have to take care of the main body of the archetecture and theming while he could deliver a decent coaster with some worth-wile landscaping.  I'm not sure if that can deliver a win, but who knows?

My archy's imprving...steadily, I just have crazy ideas when it comes to that. But then I have no problem's with designing coasters :w00t:

It can deliver a win I'm sure. 8-)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Team Micool
    Team Kumba
    Team Iris
    Team Gymkid
    Team Sircursealot
    Team Butterfinger

w00t! Underdogs!!! ssssssssssssssssss
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    There's no need to defend yourself ride6. Most people here are underestimating you which will make it that much sweeter when you get the victory over them.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Team Micool
    Team Kumba
    Team Iris
    Team Gymkid
    Team Sircursealot
    Team Butterfinger

w00t! Underdogs!!! ssssssssssssssssss

Team Butterfinger is bottom on my list partly because I don't know who Scarface's replacement will be. If it is someone amazing then it will boost it up.

Just because I put Team Butterfinger bottom, doesn't mean they suck. Everyone (of course) has a chance at winning, and they could pull off something amazing...but, that's just how I rank them in order of greatness.

Metro B)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Butterfinger is Scarface's replacement.
    He's making parks now.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Well i will work with both of ya, Jon and Deano.
    But i am unsure if my style would fit with yours Deano but dont get me wrong i love your style, we are going to have to find a way to combine the two together, dont worry Deano we will figure something out and jon i havent seen any of your recent work, so i really dunno what your building style is like.
  • jon%s's Photo
    OK. I'll be advertising soon and I'm releasing something at the start of next month, my rctX mini. It's a different style from my oler stuff but it's a biig improvement. Hopefully, people should know some of my work before the season starts.
    You'll have to work with at least one of us anyway NC. However, I still think we need a trade to bring someone in with a similar style to you such as voodoo. You two would be our Fatha' and X. We'd have a good RCT2 stronghold if a trade was done IMO.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

OK. I'll be advertising soon and I'm releasing something at the start of next month, my rctX mini. It's a different style from my oler stuff but it's a biig improvement. Hopefully, people should know some of my work before the season starts.
    You'll have to work with at least one of us anyway NC. However, I still think we need a trade to bring someone in with a similar style to you such as voodoo. You two would be our Fatha' and X. We'd have a good RCT2 stronghold if a trade was done IMO.

and who exactly are you going to give up to get voodoo?
  • jon%s's Photo
    I used voodoo as an example.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

Butterfinger is Scarface's replacement.
    He's making parks now.

Yeah sorry JKay.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Yeah sorry JKay.

Its all good in da hood....

..just more time for my solo...hehe :D
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I'm going to tear through everyone.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I have a very adaptive style. I think something like Hacienda Resort Mexico would fit very well with NC's style, and my most recent coaster would as well. We know our styles incredibly well cos we've been chatting ever since we were n00bs lol. We'll work it out.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I'm going to tear through everyone.

Hopefully that'll be a 'we' too!
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Hopefully.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    We're overdogs.

Uh oh.

It's kinda funny that Metro has the team with the most parkmakers at the bottom and the team with the leas at the top. LOL
  • cBass%s's Photo
    So do we get JKay now?

:xmas:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading