Custom Scenery Exchange / BSG's Custom Title Sequence

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Your one stop shop for custom Title Sequence. I only have a few ready to get things started, but feel free to add your own as well. Please don't make the files too large if possible.

As of July 2024, to make a custom title sequence you'll need to download the Title Sequence Editor plugin, currently found at this web address:

https://openrct2plug...sequence-editor

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Mario Kart: 

Attached File  Logo - Mario Kart.png (27.07KB)
    downloads: 0

Attached File  Mario Kart (Item Boxes).zip (4.16MB)
    downloads: 2

Ancient Worlds by alex:

Attached File  Logo - Ancient Worlds.png (19.24KB)

Attached File  Ancient Worlds.zip (1.07MB)
    downloads: 3

Age of Sail by alex:

Attached File  Logo - Age of Sail.png (23.55KB)

Attached File  Age of Sail.zip (1.52MB)
    downloads: 3

Heaven's Gallery H2H8:

Attached File  Logo - Heaven's Gallery.png (104.69KB)

Attached File  Heaven's Gallery H2H8.zip (26.99MB)
    downloads: 2

NEDC5 Maps:

Attached File  Logo - NEDC5.png (65.8KB)

Attached File  NEDC5.zip (10.33MB)
    downloads: 4

• verbisback%s's Photo

Okay, but what's that with the .parkseq files?. I would like more information about using .parkseq files.

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

.parkseq files go into a folder called sequence in your OpenRCT2 folder. Any valid parkseq files will show up in the Title Sequence dropdown in the spiral slide tab in the Options menu

Uploading some of my own title sequences while I'm here. They're mostly my own parks but there are a few exceptions.

Birth of an Ocean: Follow the camel caravan from the desert to the salt deposits in my gold-winning Grand Tour 2023 park with Version1. This park placed third out of seven entries in the Ethiopia round.

Endswell: A tour of the village on the sea of clouds, made for Head-2-Head Classic with Recurious and AJ.

Help Me Win: A classic title sequence of RCT1 scenarios completed in the Help Me Win multiplayer server. Among the players I worked with was our own IonZer0!

Om Mani Padme Hum: Follow the bridge to the temple and fall into the lotus in my winning entry for the RCTClub flat ride contest!

Ombezi Basin Tour: Take a safari tour of the gorgeous Ombezi Basin National Preserve, created for Grand Tour 2020 by In:Cities and CC9.

Riverland Seasons: A historical tour of all nine seasons in Fisch's incredible Riverland!

Yatagarasu: Follow the eight-span crow through a painterly landscape in a RWE-led Grand Tour finals Design with a Gustav layout!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading