Head-2-Head-X / H2HX: Round Robin - R5M3 - Lonely Hearts Club vs Jazzcats

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Select your favourite park

1. Chateau Frontenac by the Lonely Hearts Club 26 votes [56.52%]
    • Liampie
    • Ling
    • olddtfan51
    • Scoop
    • RWE
    • Xtreme97
    • Splitvision
    • kenos
    • chorkiel
    • Bluetiful_Monday
    • bigshootergill
    • Babar Tapie
    • Six Frags
    • Recurious
    • Ethan
    • Goliath123
    • MrTycoonCoaster
    • hoobaroo
    • Hobeon
    • Milo
    • Roomie
    • Ge-Ride
    • Lurker
    • SupraSix
    • SWAGTITTIES
    • ballpitwarrior
    Percentage of vote: 56.52%
  2. Cedar Point's Maverick by the Jazzcats 20 votes [43.48%]
    • BelgianGuy
    • CoasterCreator9
    • Kumba
    • ottersalad
    • Faas
    • G Force
    • Lilith
    • In:Cities
    • Maverix
    • MK98
    • GammaZero
    • Turtle
    • pants
    • A n d r e w
    • FredD
    • Pacificoaster
    • alex
    • CedarPoint6
    • Mulpje
    • Gustav Goblin
    Percentage of vote: 43.48%
  • Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

Well, after finding out our opponents built there park in a week, us building Maverick in 2 weeks is a lot less impressive! But we are pleased with the results, even with a loss. And to a great park I must say. 

Maverick was a very late decision but the right one. I hammered this thing out for 2 weeks straight to get it to the state it is in. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and there is very little I would change or add to it (plug in aside) if we had more time. Suormot and Tolsimir were seriously my backbone in getting this thing done. As many hours as I out into it, I couldn't have done it without them, or even to this skill level. And same goes with the team giving feedback. As far as who did what, they both had main areas they had focus on. I'm not on the dot map because I had worked in basically everything on the map. The only things I can take no credit for are the 3 small buildings on both sides of the bridge and the scenery and supports on the mine ride. It was a wild 2 weeks but I'm so happy with this park. Long live recreations!

Attached Image: Cedar Point's Maverick 2024-07-17 11-35-16.png

• geewhzz%s's Photo

Wow @ Maverick. Wish I could see it in game, looks sooo amazing.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Maverick is missing the swarm of bugs that get stuck to your face in the evenings. -10%

• Cocoa%s's Photo

wrapping up my r5 quick thoughts.

chateau: i know its weird, but it might actually be my favorite from you guys yet. no funny business, just good clean parkmaking, beautiful architecture, lovely atmosphere, and some great massive train infrastructure to boot. the bridge is the highlight of the park for me, its awesome. it feels massive but not out of place at all, really well set in. the town is lively and well built, and i'm pretty sure i recognize this palette... great work, especially on a short turnaround time! music is fun but idk if it really needed that voice announcement lol

maverick: wow, what an exceptional park to add to NE's pantheon of incredible recreations. really flexes our new scenery pieces to its fullest extent, and completely nails it. I don't recall the park well enough to know how legit it is, but either way it really stuns. well built, atmospheric, and the music is fun as well (it made my gf ask me wtf i was watching lol). great archy, great wawel trees, great path and infrastructure, and of course easily the best maverick layout we've seen yet! would have gotten my vote if I could have.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading