Head-2-Head-X / H2HX: Round Robin - R4 Wrap-up

What was your favourite park of Round 4?

What was your favourite match-up of Round 4?

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Round 4 Wrap-up

A chaotic and impressive Round 4 has concluded after its one-week extension and sees a shakeup to the standings, with Soda Jerks jumping to the top of the leaderboard after a strong victory via Sea of Symphonies. The Lonely Hearts Club drop to second, but both teams now with 3 wins have certain paths to the Playoffs.

The Jazzcats climb two places into third after a commanding win with the record-breaking Screameasy that puts them in a promising position for a playoff spot, while the Hurricanes suffer a heavy bruising. The Dambusters and Evergreen Gardeners both felt the effects of a difficult loss too this round that puts them under the Play-Off cut-off with just one chance left to claw their way to a spot. Their face-to-face matchup in Round 5 will be the one to watch.

While two of the Play-off spots are now figuratively etched in stone, the bottom four teams have everything to play for, in what will no doubt be a tense round.

Rank Team W – L Vote % Played Unplayed
    1 2
    Soda Jerks Logo
    3 – 1 61 In:Cities Mulpje Maverix dr dirt Gustav Goblin Hobeon Scoop wheres_walto Ethan inthemanual Ziscor GammaZero SensualEthiopianPolice
    2 1
    Lonely Hearts Club Logo
    3 – 1 56 J K SSSammy deanosrs CHE Jens J. FK+Coastermind Hex nin mamarillas Camcorder22 Iretont RobDedede AmusementParker
    3 2
    Jazzcats Logo 2 – 2 57 Tolsimir Steve AJ- monsterbux Jene Mr.Brightside711 94SupremePosse AvanineCommuter Suormot WhosLeon Bubbsy41 saxman1089 spacek531
    4 2
    Hurricanes Logo
    2 – 2 43 Xtreme97 ottersalad Levis ballpitwarrior Bluetiful_Monday Congoy bigshootergill Kumba Terry Inferno kenos CoasterCreator9 Jappy Splitvision
    play-offs cut-off
    5 1
    The Dambusters Logo 1 – 3 47 alex Ulvenwood roygbiv Liampie trav Thethrillman hoobaroo Recurious ultro A n d r e w Cocoa MorganFan Coupon
    Evergreen Gardeners Logo
    1 – 3 35 Babar Tapie Louis! MK98 Lurker Six Frags RWE BelgianGuy hydroportal barnNID Fisch Sulakke Coasterbill Sadret
    RR Round 5 Preview

The last play of Round Robin is certain to be a heated moment, as four teams now have everything at stake and will be throwing everything they can into these matches. In addition, the Jazzcats have used all of their players at least once already, leaving their potential final lineup a total mystery.

As always, please refer to the deadline overview for the deadline in your respective time zone.

R5M1 R5M2 R5M3
    Hurricanes Logo vs Soda Jerks Logo
    The Dambusters Logo vs Evergreen Gardeners Logo
    Lonely Hearts Club Logo vs Jazzcats Logo

And lastly, a small statement that anyone voting on their own team's matchup or otherwise engaging in unsportsmanlike behaviour will face a removal of their voting rights for the subsequent round. Play nice and remember that New Element is a community. Thank you.

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

From fav to least, not a representation of score/skill, just personal taste.

Screameasy
    Radio Park Tbilisi
    Castello Altovento
    Lostileth
    Yucca Desert Park
    Void Extraction Research Base
    Raveland
    Sea of Symphonies
    Murder in McAllan
    Constellations
    Sambhava's Rest
    Millennium Discovery Museum
    Bugs and Bots
    Buxom the Sunset Sorceress
    The Yards
    Valley of the Kings
    The Royal Institute of Extraordinary Biota
    Cirque Macabre
    Troubadours et Baladins
    The Sailor
    Hell
    Namm Chalong Suu Oom
    Wawel Castle
    Base X
  • Jens J.%s's Photo

New round new ranking wooo

My parks:

XX.) Sambhava’s Rest (LHC)

XX.) Murder in McAllan (LHC)

1.) The Screameasy (JC)

2.) Bugs and Bots (LHC)

3.) Void Extraction Research Base (JC)

4.) The Yards (EG)

5.) Sea of Symphonies (SJ)

6.) Valley of the Kings (SJ)

7.) Yucca Desert Park (SJ)

8.) Constellations (LHC)

9.) Lostileth (H)

10.) Dambuster Home Video Presents: Buxom the Sunset Sorceress, and the Purple Haze at Castle Death (TD)

11.) Radio Park Tbilisi (TD)

12.) Castello Altovento (JC)

13.) Millennium Discovery Museum (H)

14.) Hell (SJ)

15.) Raveland (EG)

16.) Cirque Macabre (EG)

17.) Troubadours et Baladins (EG)

18.) Naam Chalong Suu Oom (H)

19.) The Sailor (TD)

20.) Institute of Extraordinary Biota (JC)

21.) Wawel Castle (TD)

22.) Base X (H)

I love this contest <3

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

We STAY jerking our soda in this bitch

0.) Valley of the Kings Literally The Best Park Of All Time (SJ)

1.) The Screameasy (JC)

2.) Sea of Symphonies (SJ)

3.) Bugs and Bots (LHC)

4.) Void Extraction Research Base (JC)

5.) The Yards (EG)

6.) Constellations (LHC)

7.) Lostileth (H)

8.) Sambhava’s Rest (LHC)

9.) Dambuster Home Video Presents: Buxom the Sunset Sorceress, and the Purple Haze at Castle Death (TD)

10.) Raveland (EG)

11.) Castello Altovento (JC)

12.) Yucca Desert Park (SJ)

13.) Murder in McAllan (LHC)

14.) Radio Park Tbilisi (TD)

15.) Hell (SJ)

16.) The Sailor (TD)

17.) Troubadours et Baladins (EG)

18.) Millennium Discovery Museum (H)

19) Cirque Macabre (EG)

20.) Institute of Extraordinary Biota (JC)

21.) Naam Chalong Suu Oom (H)

22.) Wawel Castle (TD)

23.) Base X (H)

• Cocoa%s's Photo

my feelings about positions change every week and also when i feel it has become politically acceptable to do so lol

S

Screameasy

A+

Buxom (@me in two years)

VERB

Lostileth

Radio Park Tbilisi

Our next one

A-

Valley of the Kings

Troubadours et Baladins

Hell

Sailor

B+

Yucca

Yards

Sambhava's Rest

sea of symphonies

B-

Cirque Macabre

Bugs n Bots

raveland

McAllan

C

Millenium Museum

Institute of Extraordinary Biota

Wawel Castle

Constellations

Castello Altovento

D

Naam Chalong Suu Oom

BaseX

E

• deanosrs%s's Photo

93 - Screameasy - really difficult to fault.

90 - Constellations - recently re-opened for the first time since submitting, I think where the plugin felt more natural like the wheel and house is the way forward for them in the game rather than the stand-out eclipse

89 - Sambhava's Rest - aka Uncharted 2 finale

87 - The Yards - favourite aesthetic so far, just wish the palette wasn't quite so dark, coasters were highlighted and the peep jam wasn't there

86 - Sea of Symphonies - favourite structure so far. Fun to see the Jerks try to wrestle Ethan into using some negative space and order, nearly there!

85 - Lostileth - good ol' fashioned honest skilled parkmaking

85 - Murder at McAllan - super strong narrative, harbour is stunning

84 - Bugs and Bots - a lot of fun, love all the movement and fight scenes

83 - Castello Altovento - the village is still my favourite area of any park, even post-Screameasy.

82 - Yucca Desert Park - really good narrative, innovation and very clean and polished

80 - Radio Park Tbilisi - I have a dislike of those rocks, but understand for round 1, the most traditional RCT park and notice more radio touches each time I revisit

80 - Troubadours et Baladins - there's some 90+ work in here, coaster pacing and some round 1 rush holds it back a touch

79 - Institute of Extraordinary Biota - love the theme, love the map edge. Leaves me wanting this over a 300x300 map

79 - Millenium Discovery Museum - so much content, so much fun

78 - Hell - best use of colour so far in the contest

78 - Buxom - can't get over my dislike of the palette, theme isn't one I personally identify with, although teeming with skill and atmosphere

77 - Void Extraction Research Base - I don't like space parks, just not my jam. The coaster painting station is epic

76 - Valley of the Kings - see above, both these maps seem a little sparse to me too

76 - Raveland - not a raver either! I have specific tastes I guess. Overall really high quality, just needed some central set piece to blow me away

75 - Wawel - faithful recreation, grand tour quali winner

74 - The Sailor - plan to view when I'm next drunk, may then move to #1

73 - Cirque Macabre - again, not a theme I vibe with, great coaster, haunted house pulls it down for me

71 - Base X - CTRs alone are fantastic, snow pops, just empty building and needing more content keeps it lower

70 - Naam Chalong Suu Oom - buildings along river next to the mine kart coaster are lovely. But too much messiness in the NCSO for me compared (unfairly) with the cleanliness of Age of Sail

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading