RCT Discussion / RCT with Lego's!

• Austin55%s's Photo
    Yes do! if you like them follow the link. I'm just posting my favorites each time around.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Along with those above I thought the train was great too.
    Posted Image
    and the monorail and wooden coaster trains. I'd love to build those as a sort of showcase.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    .. i think i found a new forum guys..

seriously tho i'm in love with all of these. Makes me realllyyyy want to bust out my huge collection of legos and build some of these. or at least attempt.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I wish I still had my huge collection of Lego :(
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Someone let Lego know of Rivers of Babylon. They'd gain SO much money just from this site...

NE Lego Collabo 2013!!!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    bricklink.com
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Me too Louis :p, but my mum threw it all away when we moved house.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Haha, I've still got mine. Its made it through college and real life somehow.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    Top thrill dragster. I made trains but they looked like shit. I don't have any of the fancy sets like above images, this is just with good old fashion legos

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Very nice. This really makes me want to do a legoland park of some sort, or at least a micro
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Nice rug.

lolol I like the model too.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Yeah the car rugs,i think everyone has owned one!
  • nin%s's Photo
    Judging by the large amount of green and that tint of yellow I would say those are Mega Blocks, but I could be wrong, ahaha.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    Ahhh busted. They are mega blocks. But there's no difference between them in my opinion
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ewwwwww megablocks
  • JJ%s's Photo
    isn't it megabloks?
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Tomato, Tomahto. Why get into semantics? :p
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    The irony with actually doing a lego park would be the fact. That people would still get on your back for it being to "blocky" :p
  • Austin55%s's Photo

isn't it megabloks?

Megablocks=A really shitty Vekoma boomerang.

Legos=Dragon Khan in the summer with no trims and airtime.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Austin... please do not mention Dragon Khan, it just makes me so upset lol. I had a chance to ride it once but I was like 10 and was too scared, one of the biggest regrets of my life :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading