(Archive) Advertising District / SWP&E

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I don't get the major need for elevation change and drastic landscaping anyway, I mean most parks have very subtle changes.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Austin55%s's Photo
    What happened to Kiplings house? Perhaps a bit more colour, or less of that salmon. Dunno, its hard to tell. B&M looks awesome.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Apart from those palm tree planters - amazing.
  • trav%s's Photo
    It's good, but the sheer amount of peach is holding it back a lot. If you add a bit more brown here and there it could be amazing.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I don't mind that it's all peachy; it looks realistic. Lovely work as always... that queue is amazingly curvy... like it's almost off the grid completely!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    The colors are absolutely perfect.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I would make the upside of those little walls and the crown mouldings brown. I think it will look better!
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    its brilliant. don't add more colour.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    look great
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    I like the colors, it seems like a good amount, and it gets the job done! :3
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Something I forgot to say last time, those palm trees are horrid. The larger ones are so much nicer.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    really nice though it needs better foilage, im sure thats incomplete atm. i love the structure but not the colour. yellow would look cool here.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    So perfect! Don't change anything plz!
  • nin%s's Photo
    The brown monorail looks awful. The colors here just aren't the best.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't think it's awful, but I can see where you're coming from. Have you tried peach?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Well I think the brown and peach building look great. Kyle, you've been saying that about the monorails for a year now, pretty much as long as I've ignored you saying that. :p
  • nin%s's Photo
    Well I was strictly referring to the monorail track combined with the brown path. The building combined with the path is fine; it's the monorail that ruins it all.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I think it looks pretty damn good. Only thing I'd add would be some deco trim around those palm trees. Or some sort of barrier.

-Josh
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I think the peach color is brilliant, although I would like to see perhaps a few more varied splashes of color elsewhere. Robbie, you've found the perfect medium of detail yet everything you build these days achieves a bar-setting level of cleanliness. I'm a fan of the monorail, any rct that appears to transcend the grid is a job well done in my book, my only gripe is it blends into the path too much.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading