(Archive) Advertising District / SWP&E

• Milo%s's Photo
    I've got 99 friends but a girl ain't one.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...it's becoming quite obvious.

No offense or anything. I mean...we can't all be lady killers. I'm sure you have other things you do well.

HEY!!!! You do good speculation topics and shit like that.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    i always love the screens that make you feel youre there
    -JDP
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    That screen is insanely good.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Makes me want to play RCT2.

No! Get that out of your head now! lol

Great screen Brian, perfect composition, loving the use of the mesh fence as netting. And the thatched roof is spot on.
  • verti%s's Photo
    Didn't even realise the two smaller ones. The coaster flyby on the bridge is particularly impressive!
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    We are not worthy.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This might get bronze, with some luck.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    One thing on the diagonal fence in the bottom left I think you should put in the 1k diagonal mesh fence in the space below the wooden top to fill it up.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Hey hey hey, you didn't tell me you were gonna post this... Hahaha. Looks incredible like always, Brian.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo

One thing on the diagonal fence in the bottom left I think you should put in the 1k diagonal mesh fence in the space below the wooden top to fill it up.

It is there, you obviously didn't take a closer look :p . Looks great, such awesome flow with those curves. Before even reading what the area was, I immediately recognized it as the manatee area from my visit years ago. Only thing I'd say to change is that typo on the video in the sidebar ;)
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo

It is there, you obviously didn't take a closer look :p .

I thought it was only the last one with it not all of them.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    that is sick!
  • Nilsson Schmilsson%s's Photo
    Beautiful screens. Great balance of skill and creativity. Loving this
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    awesome atraction!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Obviously superior.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Amazing.

also, you know you're the best when every comment is just of awe and not filled with constructive criticism... :drool:
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Wow wow wow... all those screens have such an amazing atmosphere. For sure the best park in AD.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    dear god...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading