General Chat / Minecraft Multiplayer Server

• Chillsons%s's Photo
    Does anyone own a server or know a good server to play on?
    If so please can you put the IP Of the server In the comments! :D
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    I AGREE!
  • musicman%s's Photo
    ^to what?
  • Chillsons%s's Photo
    Lol
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I wanted to make a own server. but my server doesn't have enough RAM to support a MC server. so still waiting till I got the time to give it a RAM upgrade.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    please do, i will love you forever.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Yeah man, I'm lookin' for one myself.
  • cuda%s's Photo
    There are people who have public server on the minecraft forums http://www.minecraft...06b694d75584931
  • Levis%s's Photo
    even better ;)

http://mcserverlist.net/
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    We need a RCT2 Minecraft server!

"MFG"
  • Chillsons%s's Photo
    Agree. Nedesigns minecraft server :D
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yes yes yes.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I have a hamachi server that I don't use anymore. I use it sometimes when my friends want to play since only few of them have the real one. Yeah but I heard Hamachi also lags less. And by the way. This computer can't run Minecraft because it requires OpenGL 1.4 but would it be possible to host a server using MC network with this computer since I don't need minecraft to be running to host a server?
  • Chillsons%s's Photo
    :/
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    johsminecraft.com

it's a mostly north american server but i know of few brits that play on there. it's a very large server with lots of helpful mods and admins. anti-grief and 24/7 for most parts.

check it out :3
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I'm now admin on eoscraft.
    atm its down because of a large update (and also 1.7) but when its back up its awesome :D.

http://www.minecraft...open-to-guests/
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I've had a look at quite a lot of minecraft videos but not played it myself. If people can give me the low-down on how to play, what I require to play (newest versions, texture packs etc.) then I would be very interested.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I believe the original texture pack is the best. And if you have the minecraft client (Cracked or not) you can just tick the box off of force update and press start to automatically update to the latest version although if your main server supports a different version of MC.

It's a very fun game. The concept of an fps building game draws people in. The multiplayer is very nice not as many bugs it used to have.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    just dl the game from the website (minecraft.net) and it's good to play. forever.
    it updates itself, but if you have problems, just redownload the .exe and it should be fine.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    i've been hosting my server more and more lately. i don't have any type of assistance for server hosting except for the server hosting .exe itself so it might or might not lag.

5.150.150.187:25565

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading