RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• J K%s's Photo
    Thats awesome news that Emergo is planning a comeback! Thats huge! It's good to see you around too Mama Bear! I hope your building again.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    ^It's good to be back! I'm going to work on the Masters Palette again. We started that project shortly after RCT2 was released! and 16 members of the RCT-Masters contributed to it. It is about 85% completed and although old I still think it is rather a unique project and worth completing.
    To give you the names:
    Batman Fan
    rwAdams
    Mike Robbins
    ToonTowner
    Mick Diebold
    Subhuman
    CBass (yes, Escher Island was his contribution)
    RCTNW
    Icedragon
    Spiderman
    Kai
    theJudge
    Freak
    RCT Flame
    Mantis
    Mama Bear
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    MANTIS????
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    ^Yep, the one and only! Mind you, he only made a coaster I themed the area for him.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Do you ever talk to him?
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    ^It has been years since I last talked to him. I do hope he is fine!

Mama Bear
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Emergo :party:
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Not sure if he ever stopped by here, but wabigbeag.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo

Not sure if he ever stopped by here, but wabigbeag.

wabigbear? No, I don't think he did. According to Sambo wagi is doing fine but I don't know if he is still playing RCT. Three years ago he was mainly playing RCT3.

Mama Bear
  • J K%s's Photo
    Why isn't Sambo over here? He's pretty cool.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I wonder if Ozone is still playing...
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Okay, bear with me here...

I'm trying to remember the identity of a forum member (might even have been at RCPro) based on what little I can recall of screen shots/released work. This guy used to build a lot of B&M's, I think. Most notably, I remember him really nailing a flyer design once with one of the first good-looking pretzel loops done around here. Also, I remember a park with a western-themed B&M Dive Machine that really hung upside down quite a bit on its first inversion. In his topic, he advertised it as "the coaster with the most hang-time ever."

For whatever reason, I feel like he once did a Cedar Fair park that really put him on the radar in the RCT community, but that's about the last I think I saw of him. Please tell me I'm not just misremembering a well-known parkmaker haha.

Any help would be great.

EDIT:
    Some digging through the ad district and I've found the guy I'm looking for: A2nxpimp. Anybody know where this guy went?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Why isn't Sambo over here? He's pretty cool.

I don't know, I thought he only made RCT3 parks, I think a lot of people from RCT2.com and RCTStation should come to NE, but that will be unlikely.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Agreed! It would be awesome to have everyone here.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Zburns, the guy who did run the 4D coaster backwards creating a wingwalker? If so yea I remember him. He was brilliant. I thought he was called italienstalien (who ever you spell it :) )over at rcpro?
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    ^That's the guy. It was actually Italianpnoy (I think that's the spelling). I figured that one out yesterday as well haha.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Don't know where I got stalien from :p

I'd love to see him around. Did he ever release that cedar fair park with the backwards 4D I've always wanted to see it?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    PacificCoaster? Where'd he go?
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Airtime/burns you talking about A2NXPimp?
    http://www.nedesigns...p?showuser=1938
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    If anyone was wondering where Foozy went, he hangs out in the TPR chat room quite a bit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading