RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Whatever happened to EPWS? Last I heard, Six Frags was making final checks on it before submission.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    six frags probably burst a blood vessel in his face and died. just too much effort.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Nitrous oxide, kryptic master, iris, natelox, mantis, ioaguy, buster, vater... Those are a few names I remember vividly. The last few were from danimation though (I still chat with buster from time to time)... Haven't seen the rest in ages.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Kryptic Master is Fatha, right? He comes on here and occasionally shows something.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Nitrous Oxide is also still around every now and then.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    whatever happened to Ling?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    He had a fall out with JJ at Avenged and fell off the face of the RCT earth
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    tracidEdge?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Kai...

I look for him on Facebook and a couple other places every now and then... would be great to talk to him again.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Kai...

I look for him on Facebook and a couple other places every now and then... would be great to talk to him again.

Same. Along with RWAdams. Would be fun to catch up with the two of them
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    ^I quite agree with you James!
    About Emergo...She is doing fine. But very busy. We mail/phone every few months or so.

I"ve had a hard time the last two years but am a little better now. Actually are thinking of starting to build again....

Mama Bear
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    ^ Check your email ;)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    MamaBear! Matt (Subhuman) was just asking you at my wedding (he was my best man) the other week... Miss our MSN chats from back in the day. :)

And yes, RW would also be pretty sweet to talk to again.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I was actually really worried about Emergo. She was a very active member then just dissappeared. Good to hear she's okay.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    What ever happened to Carl?

"That kills people, Carl!"
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah I miss seeing Carl's work around here.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    I had Emergo on the phone yesterday evening and she said that although she cannot say when since she is very, very busy with RL matters she WILL be back eventually!
    Brent! Good to hear from you! Congrats on your wedding! Tel Matt that I'm going to try to finish the Masters Palette project(he contributed to it)

Mama Bear
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Awesome to hear something from Emergo again. Even more awesome to hear she will be back, although it might quite a while still. Luckily I'm not planning to stop playing RCT ever, so I WILL see her comeback. :D
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Luckily I'm not planning to stop playing RCT ever

I'm not sure people live that long.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    ^the afterlife has RCT.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading