RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Don't hate on trav. He needs to work on e.e. more. :D

Edited by Cocoa, 09 May 2010 - 10:26 AM.

• turbin3%s's Photo
    ^agreed. :)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Lol, was my sarcasm not obviously? 

@ Sulakke, stoer hoor, de held uithangen op het internet. 
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    No, but Sulakke's seriousness was obviously. :p
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Cena it would help when you are trying to be funny/sarcastic to ad '...' at the end of your sentences rather than definite full stops. Or at least some emoticons to inform the reader. I know you're not 'here to be liked' and 99% of the time I assume you're joking now, but it still comes across rude at times.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Magnus isn't around much, but we still keep in contact via e-mail often. I don't play anymore, can't even remember the last time i opened the game......i do still roam the boards now and then to see whats going on though.

I miss JKay, Austin, Phatage, X250 and Corky

Edited by RCTFAN, 09 May 2010 - 04:22 PM.

• trav%s's Photo
    I miss RCTFAN.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    Dinosaurs? whatever happened to him.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Reptar ran away.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I haven't gotten in contact with J_K for a while now... we were starting something. anyone know where he went?

does anyone remember woofenskid? he wasn't very good but he was humorous. the last thing I remember was a topic of his trying to deny global warming.

Edited by Cocoa, 18 May 2010 - 02:48 PM.

• Cena%s's Photo

I haven't gotten in contact with J_K for a while now... we were starting something. anyone know where he went?

He is finishing his exams at the moment, after May he will have a lot of time again, but he decided to focus on the important things first. I have spoken with him a few days ago, all his uni stuff was finished, but he hasn't got the results yet and therefore he doesn't know if he has to re-do one exam ... 

Drop him a pm here and I think he will reply soon when he is finished with the university stuff. 
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    everytime i see this topic title i think in my head "Robot Jones."
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    oh, ok thats cool then. life takes precedence over rct.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I'm back guys. I'm 99% sure I won't be retaking anything as I've worked my ass off this year! Should be coming out with a real nice degree!!!!

Back to RCT for me then :D
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You still have a chance at 2010's first spotlight I think. :p
  • J K%s's Photo
    Working on it as we speak. ;)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    JK .... If i finish those objects we will do your b*** project, don't forget that. 

Edited by Cena, 20 May 2010 - 11:56 AM.

• Splitvision%s's Photo

does anyone remember woofenskid? he wasn't very good but he was humorous. the last thing I remember was a topic of his trying to deny global warming.

Yeah I remember him, he was a bit too prone to caps lock and swearing for my liking but he was really funny from time to time. I remember him showing a RCT building, and someone commented something like "how do they get to the second floor?" to which he replied "HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING STAIRS??!!" or something along those lines. I thought that was funny.
  • J K%s's Photo

JK .... If i finish those objects we will do your b*** project, don't forget that. 

I'm down Remy. Thats IF you finish the objects though :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I want Natelox and Fatha' back... :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading