RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    If I could pick five people to return it would be:

- x-sector
    - Artist
    - Paul999 :(
    - Fatha'
    - Kevin
  • J K%s's Photo
    Artist, Mantis, Cork, Jkay and Slob for me.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed
    Cork

and cg?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Coaster Ed
    Cork

and cg?

...no Mala?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well I'd like to see him back, but on the other hand I think it would mean a dissapointment for a lot of people. they all would think the next thing mala made would be the most uber awesome park ever. and I think that wont be cause the game evolved a lot since he left.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    natelox
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I swear, Mala is like Elvis. He probably got abducted by aliens.

And where has egg_head been? Seems like he left after finishing Indigo Hills.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    egg did 2 h2h parks and a design since then....
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Oh... Well he still doesn't hang around the forums as much anymore. But I don't blame him. The forums were a lot better two years ago.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    And he didnt finish Indigo Hills. Us lot at Majesty did, so that a damn good park wouldn't go unfinished.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    how bout eyeamtheu??? magic realms was a thing of beauty then poof! ive only see him in the forums a few times, but not for his stuff
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    magnus?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    All are under the "NE-Parkmaker curse" :p
    Although Magnus is more of a contest person I think and only comes around when contest are being held..

SF
  • Cena%s's Photo
    - Xophe. 

After his release as spotlight I have seen 1(?) screen from him, is he still active/playing?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    Llyod??
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

how bout eyeamtheu??? magic realms was a thing of beauty then poof! ive only see him in the forums a few times, but not for his stuff

I've finally collated all these ideas down into a single project I want to build now, and that's underway, but is in its very very early stages. I may build a design alongside it. But the reason why it's taken so long and I've been so inactive is basically cos I've been very very wrapped up with my studies at University - had some massive exams this year. Those are now out of the way so I now have some more time for RCT and can really get going on some new stuff. I won't really post stuff on the forum unless it's fairly complete or I'm ready to show it, so am keeping it all fairly 'underground' for now. But don't worry, there'll be some more RCT from me yet!

One of his last posts so I don't think he left NE for dead. Also, he made some decent rct2 parks in realrct before it closed.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What happened to
    - Loopy?
    - spartan?
    - egg_head?

Although Magnus is more of a contest person I think and only comes around when contest are being held..

SF

He was in the Accolade Panel long before H2H5 came and left during H2H5, so sadly you're wrong... :(

- Xophe. 
    After his release as spotlight I have seen 1(?) screen from him, is he still active/playing?

I hope he is.

Edited by Liampie, 21 December 2009 - 04:29 PM.

• Xophe%s's Photo

- Xophe. 

I haven't opened rct2 since about september... But I found my disk again the other day so I might make something over the christmas break. Time is a major constraint for me these days, though....
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I miss eman. He had so much potential and then just stopped playing.
    -JDP
  • zodiac%s's Photo

I miss eman. He had so much potential and then just stopped playing.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading