RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Liampie%s's Photo

^^ ah, FreeRider is going to finish his military duties but unfortunately I heard his motivation is pretty low.

Just wait. Motivation always comes back eventually.

At some point, everyone returns to RCT. Everyone.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Agree on this one :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I miss tE so much. :'(

I miss him too :(
  • JJ%s's Photo

Just wait. Motivation always comes back eventually.

I'm still waiting!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    You did return to RCT though JJ. You are forever leaving and coming back, plus you are still visiting NE. If people don't exclusively return to RCT, they return to NE.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Its true though! Go to a new park or something IRL, I always wanna go home and build something.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I always wanna go home and build something.

Same here. The downside to inspiration. And when I'm home, I don't feel like RCT and I want to go back. Always the same old song. :p
  • Highball%s's Photo

whatever happened to highball? He shows his face here every so often but I am just so itchy to see his disney park finished. One of my most anticipitated parks ever and its just disappeared...

btw highball, if you ever read this, and you want help with the park, I will help you out :p My style doesn't match yours perfectly but I just want that park to be finished

I still play occasionally, mostly when I'm bored at work. I've been getting the itch to build stuff again so I may make some progress on the park soon.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Just seen that Peeee is online. Blimey! Long time no see.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    He even signed up for the NEDC2.

Hope it will be as much as a comeback as avanine made last year.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, I would like to see new work by Peeee. I'm not that much into his previous releases but the screens he has posted in the AD last year (?) were looking really lovely.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    has anyone heard from trav? he hasn't been gone too long but he went completely quiet all of a sudden, and I was doing some stuff with him... anyone heard anything?
  • trav%s's Photo
    Yo.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    trav's only been gone about a week lol that's not abnormal, especially for a guy who comes and goes all the time.

I am liking your current almost permanent stay at the moment though, do keep it up trav.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Psssh I've been gone about a month actually, you just don't love me enough to realise :'(

Nah been busy at Thorpe so had no time for Rct ha.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    the fuck is ripsaw :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading