RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Whatever happened to Metropole?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    For three years or so Metropole has only been dropping in every once in a while.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    no one missed me? :'(
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    We were all so sad about you leaving that it made us speechless!
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I don't visit enough that I didn't know you had left! I miss you of course :p
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Would like to know Ripsaw's whereabouts to.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    I've been back for about a week, but thought I'd say hi in this post also - seemed appropriate.

Kai :huey:
  • K0NG%s's Photo

no one missed me? :'(

I actually kinda did. But.....it was mostly because I wanted those DAX files. Mostly, not only. I've grown to kind of like you.
    Besides, you do this disappearing thing pretty often.....we all know you'll be back.

Oh yeah....Cena missed you too. But, he was aiming for someone else.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    nawwwww wuv you too k0ng :bunny:

I assume you got the dax files? You didn't reply.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yes I did. Thank you very much. :mantis:
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Any of the Dutch members know whatever happened to Sven? I know that after guide he was still active on some smaller Dutch forums for some time, but that he never came to NE. Is he still active, and if so where? Always loved his work...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I see him online here every now and then, simply called Sven. I haven't seen any screens in years, but apparently he's still a little bit interested in RCT. I hope to see new work by him sometime, his work is classic.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    whatever happened to highball? He shows his face here every so often but I am just so itchy to see his disney park finished. One of my most anticipitated parks ever and its just disappeared...

btw highball, if you ever read this, and you want help with the park, I will help you out :p My style doesn't match yours perfectly but I just want that park to be finished
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    zodiac?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    He showed up and then left again. Haven't heard from him in absolutely ages.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    i think he's done for good with rct. and with tE gone he doesn't have anyone to talk about music with so i doubt he'll be coming back to the community anytime soon.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo

I've been back for about a week, but thought I'd say hi in this post also - seemed appropriate.

Kai :huey:

There he is! :mantis:
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    The Koreans?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I miss tE so much. :'(
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^^ ah, FreeRider is going to finish his military duties but unfortunately I heard his motivation is pretty low.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading