RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• That Guy%s's Photo

What happened to Joezia, he was improving, and I haven't seen him post anything.

I recall him saying he was quitting this website, don't remember where though.
    In all honestly I'm glad he's gone, he was a weird one. :p
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

I recall him saying he was quitting this website, don't remember where though.
    In all honestly I'm glad he's gone, he was a weird one. :p

True, but he did make cool water palettes.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    ^He was my friend on this site. Also, he showed potential to be the next Amazing Earl. Is he active at RCT2 Object List?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

this thread is depressing.

I'll say! Can't recognize 90% of the dudes posting in here. What's worse, I can't even recall 95% of the people they're reminiscing over!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Can't remember you :p .
  • Milo%s's Photo
    kiddo???
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    It's me, the "Even Newest Parkmaker" award winner from 2002!!! Had some fun back then posting stupid things on the forums and almost never releasing anything that you could open in Rollercoaster Tycoon
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    ^Well, now we know what ever happened to you :)

Do u still play LL?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    What's up? I thought I'd stop by and say hi really quick. How's everyone doing? ;)
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    ^Good. How are you?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Doing pretty well...I'm now officially studying architecture. So far it's anything but hard but still sooo sooo time consuming. A few days ago I spent some time with rct and picked up work on Wonderworld again. Got a little further but not much. It'd be enough for a screen already but I'ma wait till I've got enough for a complete screenshot. But looking at how much stuff I have to do for university it might take some time before I'm ready for a full screenshot.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    finish that gorgeous DM entry you had going against me first dude, that was classy
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    I posted it in the fiesta section right before fiesta ended. :/ If you want to you can have the latest version of it and see if you can finish the last bits. I'm just always losing inspiration when it comes to those finishing touches and besides that university for now is taking all my free time. :/ I'd really love to see it finished and knowing your skill and your style you'd be someone who'd definitely be able to add that extra something to it as well to make it more atmospheric and everything.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Has anyone heard from Splitvision lately?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    No, sadly. :'(
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I miss Split so much. He must of been the most intelligent guy here.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    He was such a nice dude.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Cheer up guys. SA pm-ed me the other day :nod:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    last i heard of split was his space mission pm :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Cheer up guys. SA pm-ed me the other day :nod:

First thought: :eek:
    Second thought: but do we have the same SA in mind? It's hard to believe... Althought I saw him being online recently.

I've seen cBass several times too in the past few weeks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading