RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Austin55%s's Photo
    5Dave?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    louis isn't dead.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Kai?

And what about Old Red?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    and carl
  • posix%s's Photo
    this thread is depressing.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    You guys also may be interested to know that aero21 popped up at TPR recently.

http://themeparkrevi...51178&start=980

And foozycoaster is over there under the name "fooz," he's on TPR's chat from time to time.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

this thread is depressing.

I apologize.

But does anyone know what ever happened to Emergo? I remember she got into a bad accident, and I don't ever remember seeing her around after that. :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think Mama Bear still talks to her once in a while... I think she said she has not forgotten NE and still wants to make a comeback when she's ready with whatever she's busy with. I have faith that she will return someday. :)

@tdub: Interesting! He's always working on something, that doesn't surprise me. His latest release came out of nowhere too. :)
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Beagle
    Faceman
    Emergo
    tracidEdge
    Zodiac

I'd really like them to be back. It'd really help the community.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow fullmetal, you came back to post that? :p how long has it been since you posted here?

did zodiac leave after h2h?
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ I got a virus last year and lost all my files, but I couldn't be arsed to reinstall the game. So I figured I'd try and get something done over the summer. ;)

But that's neither here nor there. Someone tell Zodiac to get his ass back here. He was probably one of the biggest influences in my parkmaking, because I wanted to 1-up him so bad. Still do, actually. Can't really explain why, either.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Where's Louis?

Nice to know I was missed :)

louis isn't dead.

Very true. I'm back now :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Good to have you back.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Oh hey, it's an admin!

Build shit, and by shit, I mean good LL!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^We admins do seem to be very rare these days :p lol

Yeah I need to get back into the game, atm it's not really possible, but i'm hoping to get back into it asap.

Did I drop any recent LL screens into the dump? I can't remember.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^you did not. But maybe you should ;)
  • nin%s's Photo
    You're only one of my favorite people on here Louis, of course you'd be missed :p
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Ripsaw?
    Prodigy?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    What happened to Joezia, he was improving, and I haven't seen him post anything.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    What happend to Roberto Roboparks?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading