RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Comet%s's Photo

What ever happened to Comet playing the game?

I don't have the game anymore, or the computer I played it on
    I've really been wanting to actually, but I'm probably not gonna make an attempt to get it and set everything up until the summer when I actually have a good chunk of time to spend
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well I see i'm not missed :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    nah
  • nin%s's Photo
    I was going to ask but then you showed up today :p
  • J K%s's Photo
    Awesome to see you back Louis! Even if you were only gone for a little bit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It seemed a long time to me :p too long!
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    What happend to Kevin Enns???
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    ^He became immersed in the study of long names and has since then not found enough time to even post a sporadic "fuck" every now and then. Shame.

I saw them mentioned on the previous page but AvanineCommuter and Pacificoaster, seriously?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Where is tE?

Seems like since K0NG is here there was just no need for him anymore.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    tE is locked up in my basement for my own amusement. When I need a laugh I go down there, poke him with a stick, and he pops out one of his witty smart-assy one liners.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Bit of a bump here, sorry.

How bout cena? Haven't heard anything from him lately. Then there's avaninecommuter who had a big silver then just dropped off the face of the community.

And rctpro? I saw somewhere those guys were having a winter release to follow up that Midwestern adventure park, but I haven't heard anything about them since the thanksgiving fiesta.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    RCTPro doesn't exist anymore. K0NG tried to come up with RCTMilitia, but there's no activity on planning (on the forums).
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Ahhhh I remember that thread now, that was a while ago. So the only active club is majesty?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^haha that winter park is more than a year late now
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What about Expedition Everest? That design was finishable right?
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Huh? I never heard of that. Probably cuz im not in the 'in' circle :p Was that a RCt-pro project?
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I know none of you care, but Wolfman hasn't even sent me an email in the last 6 months and I know his health was really poor before he stopped...

I'm a bit worried for him. :(
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^^^technically yes, I just haven't gotten around to it. and at any case I'm not happy with around 50% of the park so it would take a large overhaul for me to release it. I'll probably get it finished... eventually.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^^ Ya know, as much as the shit he did drove me fucking nuts...and as much as I eventually ended up disliking him after calling him a friend for some time, I'd hope his health hasn't taken a serious nosedive and that he's just seriously 'retired' from RCT and pursuing his art or some shit.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Scroll down. You'll find an interesting person by the name of xcoaster ^^

TPR contest

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading