RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    It's a what ever happened to thread. Using your brain, you could have deduced that I was asking "What ever happened to Six Flags Carolina?" And in asking that, it was appropriate to ask if it was dead.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

What ever happened to my "Get on your nerves thread?"

Joezia turned it into a centerpoint of hate. But oh well.. No need to talk about negative things anyway.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^^ I'm still around. All I'll say for now is SFC is still alive, and you'll see an update very soon. :)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

"What ever happened to Six Flags Carolina?" And in asking that, it was appropriate to ask if it was dead.

lol
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    JDP?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    highball? please say he finished disneyworld and sent it in :D
  • Dixi%s's Photo

Some other old names... voodoo, scarface, leighx, nemesis_chris/artist, marshy, bigfoot... those were the days haha! I remember I used to spend way too much time playing RCT, starting clubs that of course would never finish half a map...

HI MUM!

I'm still here.
    Well, I should say... I'm b(l)ack!
    I used to go by many names.

Some people call me....!
    Filaldo

Others call me voodoo

Some call me Adonis

I am also known as Diego

Some call me Phil

I am sometimes called Dixinormous

But you can call me... what ever you like
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I recognized your avatar.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Phil? Glad you're back man, even though I was no where near your time. All I know is you were making a cool Universal park, but i doubt you still have that :lol:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Fuck me, I wondered who Dixi was. You seemed familiar. How are you doing man?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Hey guys, good to hear from you. Its great to see familiar names around. :)

And yeah I'm good thanks, how are you all doing?

As you'd expect, it was RCT that brought me back here. I'd been poking around in RCT3 (link in the sig) and eventually got to thinking "hmmm, wonder if NE is still about".

I'm probably going to get myself a copy of RCT2 soon so I can have a poke about. Thinking of knocking up a design or a small park.

I must admit though, I didn't realise how much I missed the banter at NE until I came back.

And boy is it good to be back.

:mantis:
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I didn't know designs and small parks could get pregnant. :bunny: we need a burnface type smiley.

I remember you as Adonis. I recognized the name from the youtube vid, which was awesome. Not many people know, but I also had many names around here: RCT Whiz Kid, helplessfiend, Terrapin, and now Dark_Horse.

Whatever happened to natelox?
  • Dixi%s's Photo

I didn't know designs and small parks could get pregnant.

Its a bit awkward, but once you suss how to get your cock inside the CD drive, its entirely possible.
    It may sound easy, but doing it with a big veiny hard on is a WHOLE different ball game, sir.

Whatever happened to natelox?

Nothing. He was always Canadian.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    well it's good to know my presence isn't missed, since i probably won't be making a return.
  • RRP%s's Photo

well it's good to know my presence isn't missed, since i probably won't be making a return.

:mantis:
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    no actually, what happened to natelox?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    he got a vision that nobod would ever outscore him and settled with the fact he was the best all-time player of NE
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Where ever happened to avaninecommuter? It's been a while he posted.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Themeparkmaster. I remember him saying he would be away during the summer, however the summer has ended a while ago... :(
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Maybe in his town summer goes on forever.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading