RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Yea jj thats him. I miss his cedar fair park.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

I was just thinking about this today. Just another one of those random thoughts, I suppose.

Where did Peeee go? He was doing very well, and then he disappeared. The same goes for Deanosrs. It seems Kumba pissed him off when he let me into the PT3, and I don't think he's ever been back. And what ever happened to that marsh kid? Did that little cur get banned?

Just thinking about the good 'ol days, I suppose.

I'm here and building again... I've had a few hissy strops it would be fair to say! Building again right now from time to time, we'll see.
  • nin%s's Photo
    anyone see trav..?
  • JJ%s's Photo
    He lives and dies all the time, he's gotta be the Jesus of NE or something. :)
  • rK_%s's Photo
    MICOOOOOOOOOOOL!

is that too old for you guys?

oh yea, and my favortie NE asshole of all time, turtleman.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Turtleman turning out to be pretty decent at the game was amazing to me.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ I remember when he posted that park in the ad district that was immense. Why why why he ever posted a photo of him and his belly I will never know! There used to be some amusing banter between him and qotsa/jellybones.

Some other old names... voodoo, scarface, leighx, nemesis_chris/artist, marshy, bigfoot... those were the days haha! I remember I used to spend way too much time playing RCT, starting clubs that of course would never finish half a map...
  • JJ%s's Photo
    ^ Marshy pops in from time to time :p
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    how bout sloB? I came here after his departure and I never knew why he left. His work is so realistic, so damn good, just why did he leave?
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    penguinBob.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I actually remember penguinBob and Jellybones. I think they left just after I started visiting.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Six Flags Carolina...is it dead?
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    ^wth dude? Anybody know what Corkscrewed has been up to?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Architect stuff...
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    What ever happened to my "Get on your nerves thread?"
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    So is he working for a firm or just doing random stuff? He was pretty chill from back in the day. Jag, not cool.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    tracid?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    He's in a firm, I believe, but his Facebook shows lots of trips, so it sounds like he's having fun... haha
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    D_H, I'm obviously talking about CP6's Carolina
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I know you are, but why post that here w_w? Cork would go on a bunch of trips.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading