RCT Discussion / What ever happened to...?

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    I was just thinking about this today. Just another one of those random thoughts, I suppose.

Where did Peeee go? He was doing very well, and then he disappeared. The same goes for Deanosrs. It seems Kumba pissed him off when he let me into the PT3, and I don't think he's ever been back. And what ever happened to that marsh kid? Did that little cur get banned?

Just thinking about the good 'ol days, I suppose.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    AFAIK Marsh started a topic in which he actually brawled about vandalising a playground or something like that, since then I haven't seen or heard from him.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Wow, I completely forgot about deanosrs.
    That was back when catachresistant, Jellybones, and the shitpile were around.

Those were definitely some good ol' days
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Re: Marsh, I tipped off the local authorities about his careless night with the hit-and-run and he got picked up by the cops. Good stuff, talked to a cops about it both in email and phone calls, lol.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    That's good, I remember his post about that.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I miss Magnus.

I also really want to know what happened to Kevin. I joined after he left, but recently I found his advertising topic for Ports of Discovery and it was incredible, it could be one of my favourite parks ever judging from the few screens that are still online. I wonder why he stopped... :(

I miss Faceman too. And Emergo. And x-sector, I really hope he's slowly finishing his RCT2 park he advertised months ago in secret.

Edited by Liampie, 03 September 2009 - 09:09 AM.

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, unfortunately people move on..
    I really miss Toon, Titan, sac, slob and of course emergo.. Probably some others too which I forgot, but their work really was inspiring..

And what about Magnus, he was pretty active during H2H5, and suddenly disappeared..

Oh, and guys like Ja227 and Amazing Earl were great guys to have around too, they really made great contributions to this game.
    Same for ilmgk and fisherman, their CS really is great..

Oh, and most importantly: I MISS CHRIS SAWYER!! Please come back Chris, and make another RCT game for us! :p

SF
  • Steve%s's Photo

Re: Marsh, I tipped off the local authorities about his careless night with the hit-and-run and he got picked up by the cops. Good stuff, talked to a cops about it both in email and phone calls, lol.

For real?
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Peeee's just doing a very short break ;)

He wants to finish his 95% PT. Absolutely stunning that park.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    last i heard of Emergo, she was getting surgery on her arm after the accident.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Yeh thats the last I heard, although I thought she had already had the surgery and was recovering. I hope she's ok.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Also Artist. :( Such a legend of the game.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^ i can't believe how little he made but how big it was
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Yeah, I thought Emergo was recovering too. :lol: I'll never forget the time she told me to fuck off.

Edited by FullMetal, 03 September 2009 - 08:19 PM.

• Wanted%s's Photo
    Emergo :(
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

I'll never forget the time she told me to fuck off.

you should feel honored. you are the only person she has felt so strongly about so as to use such an obscenity.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo

Emergo :(

:(
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Luctor et Emergo

• Brent%s's Photo

For real?

Yup. I looked for the emails but don't have them anymore. Good stuff.

And Emergo was/is a girl? Never knew that.

I really miss seeing Kulras and Gazza, as well as KaiBueno. Basically, all the old RCT Masters members. RWADAMS and his son IceDragon, Mick, RCTFlame, Stargazer and VooDew5.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

I miss Magnus.

me too :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading