(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    Those bushes are hideous though
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Agreed about the bushes, but hell, that last one is really impressive.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    @Ver-Co I really like that. It looks like one of those Greek seaside villages.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Ver-co, you used to be on here as Sure right? You were my favorite player who never released anything, change that please!
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    The bushes are awful, however the buildings are fantastic.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    here are some changes on the cattle, what do you think?
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think it's awesome really. Not sold on the crazy paving, but I can live that.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    should i leave the crazy paving, also i need to make a water-ride and dont know how to make the track invisible on a popeye ride style.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I think the paving contrasts the rest of the castle pretty well, so leave it. :) Don't listen to Liam, what does he know. (A)
  • Luketh%s's Photo

Old structure ;)

Posted Image

I SWEAR I've seen that on RCTspace.. can't remember for the life of me the name of the user that posted it.. Your style looks similar to theirs, though. Have you posted that screen before?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Ver -co: Nice archy! really well greek, has good amt. of atmosphere.

Hulkpower: really detailed castle. Love how the wingrider interacts with it and the contrast color it brings to the castle. lovely, just please finish this design to this level of execution.

Here's a screen:

Attached Image: souf1.png
  • Ling%s's Photo
    BROOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I really question the long flat bits on the coaster. Just seems unrealistic and unnecessary.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

Do you like my "Manta" layout?

• A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    ^Not bad, the ending is very abrupt though.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

^Not bad, the ending is very abrupt though.

it seems like is adrupt, but the MCBR make it not adrupt.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Extend the final brake run and raise the station 10-15ft and the layout will be better already. Also take some time to think through the elements. The start is good but the upwards banked U-turn and drop near the end kills the flow in my opinion.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    ok, I will fix the last part, but I will not raise the station cuz I already supported the coaster :p but thanks for the suggestion!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

BROOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lol, If I used grey, it would look bad. Screen is unfinished and more color will be added then.

but is the archy OK?

Bcrct2: This is pretty good, you can space out the beginning a little.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Then use a color
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Then use a color

On the contrary, brown ia a color. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading