(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Airtime%s's Photo
    I really like that layout Bennyboy. The only thing I'm thinking is does it extended beyond that screen? As in is that turn going straight into the brake run or more layout? I think it should just go into the brakes because the pacing seems fine but if there was anymore it would be getting pretty slow. Also I think the launch is a little short, maybe 3 or even 4 tiles longer? Make sure the station and brake run are also of decent length. Really nice job though man :)
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Shit, if Airtime gives you advice, TAKE IT. I don't think I've seen anyone vote lower on any accolades.

I love the layout. It's like Storm runner meets Skyrush.
    I agree that the launch should be longer and that the bit after the airtime should be taken out.
    I say that the on-rid photo section should be removed, as there is much more of an opportunity for doing that with scenery.
  • RMM%s's Photo

Shit, if Airtime gives you advice, TAKE IT. I don't think I've seen anyone vote lower on any accolades.

look closer...

EDIT: nevermind, hahaha. airtime's votes are pretty low.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

look closer...

EDIT: nevermind, hahaha. airtime's votes are pretty low.

JDP's are usually the lowest.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    What do you guy thinks, there going to be in a (dragon theme) Coaster Design i am working on, what should i do?

Posted Image

What should i add and remove to make it into the dragon theme?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

JDP's are usually the lowest.

Well his scores are usually based upon coaster-accuracy.
  • trav%s's Photo
    They're pretty good Hulk, but I hate the new style of Screamin' Swing, it just doesn't seem bulky enough.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Just some pre final exam therapy:

Attached Image: Invert.jpg
  • XCars%s's Photo
    Silver Bullet inspired?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I think it's in dire need of some MCBR action, but other than that I really like it. Nice finale.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    The part between the corkscrews is, I'm sorry, terrible. Bad flow and even worse aesthetics. You can do better, as is evident from the rest of the layout!
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah the bit between the corks is so forced, but i love that dive into the cobra roll, flows so well.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    New Screen on B&M Wing-Rider

Posted Image
  • RMM%s's Photo
    pretty cool. i think some kind of variation could spice up the castle. i think you can do more with it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I still think the bridge is too wide, but the castle itself is looking seriously cool now. Your best architecture by far.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    nice use of texture there as I suggested, it wasn't a colour thing for sure and this screen proves it!
    but I agree with liam and I think the bridge should be max 2tiles wide...
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think it'd be better if you changed the brown to black, but apart from that, I'm impressed.

Make sure your foliage adds a bit of colours though, yellow flowers and purple flowers would work well here I think.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    thanks,how about the flat rides in the screen before what should i do to make it look good with the dragon like enviroment.
    I also need help with a ride logo for this design, something like the dragon drawing in the screen
  • trav%s's Photo
    Well, I think you should recolour them so that they stand out from the coaster. But all I can suggest placing wise is maybe have one of them overhanging a cliff so it's like the dragons perch, ready to dive down into the valley below?
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Other than the bridge being too wide that's some réálly good stuff. Maybe replacing the current 4-wide stone bridge into a 2-wide wooden bridge would make it more dynamic? Would really make the castle stand out from it's environment.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading