(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• MorganFan%s's Photo
    Neither. Spread it out. Don't get too near to the station, either.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    You can space it out a bit more, even if it's a kiddie.
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will fix those issues and post an updated screen once I open a topic.

JJay, I think it looks too messy but quite good. Do you perhaps have a reference picture as you're rebuilding it?

I couldn't find a good picture, but this aerial will give you a good idea of what going on.
    http://www.bing.com/...Dk0NzY5MzIzOTg0
    Near the top of the map, where is say's "birds eye" find the arrow next to it and then click birds eye view, and that will give you the view you need.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Heej i've just been working on a new ride, please let me now what you think ! :)

Posted Image
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    It looks like one of those frisbee rides.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    indeed but way more detaild ;)
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Yeah it's the best frisbee ride I've seen. These hyper detailled rides are awesome but I really want to see more of your theming skills. The Shrek castle you showed some months ago was incredible.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Very good, but I've seen it before. I agree with Dimi.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I agree with the above, it looks same old, same old to me, sorry...
  • BigB%s's Photo
    Posted Image

What do you think about the Main-Entrance ?
  • trav%s's Photo
    It's very green. And path'y.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Better add some brown too the green building and some gray or white.
    The water ornament doesn't appeal to me. Less path more trees/flowers or something else that fits.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    I like the NCSO building.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    I dont know why you´re showing this pic...
    You can do way better on this and you know that!

I like those trees and the barrels around them, but the water, the huge path and this green house are not that nice at all...
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Try to make the facades of you buildings less flat as well.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Picture from the duo me and funkeymon are working on.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Use the double coloured flowers for the blue part of the flag and make it blue and yellow.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    ^yeah, and your NCSO is great!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    It's very red white and blue. BigB, the inward facing walls on the entrance should have some kind of detail that implies the purpose. Which, I assume, would be buying tickets.
  • BigB%s's Photo
    Thanks for your replies, stuff is fixed, buildings are optimized, there are"inward details" (park info, cash machine, typical entrace stuff), and de big place is divided in two parts by a row of cass-houses ( 2nd birch-tree line).

The water ornament is also changed.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading