(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    @111112oo.....

Please spend more than 30 seconds working on an area before you post a picture, at least so we can give you advice on it. It's really hard to do that if there's nothing in the screen.

this.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Every screen that gijssie has posted is god-like.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I think it's ace. Is it going to be a Maurer Sohne?

I assume Sapphire Shores will not be NCSO, not like your last one.

Yes, and yes.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Batman Tumbler from a while back..
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    That's awesome coupon.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    that's the best dark night care ever!

nice to see you do themes!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Coupon that's ridiculous. You gotta try a fully themed park.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    nice work on the Dark Knight Tumbler
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Attached Image: Shooping.jpg

It's not all about H2H right now.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Most realistic LL I've ever seen. Phenomenal.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Honestly I think it's slightly boring, and I've seen it a thousand times before.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    That's rich from an RCT2 Player :p

But lets go with something different then. Obviously unfinished.
    Attached Image: china.jpg
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Roomsus Christ...
  • trav%s's Photo
    Oh hi there Ed V2.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's more like it! At last we get to see Roomie + theming. :) It's not as clean as Kitabasaki, but it's cool nonetheless! Looking forward to seeing more. What kind of project is this? Please tell me it's a 128² theme park. :p
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Oh hi there Ed V2.

The gate is meant to be a homage to Kitsibasi "I cant spell this" Dragonland... one of the most underrated H2H parks in history in my opinion. :p

That's more like it! At last we get to see Roomie + theming. It's not as clean as Kitabasaki, but it's cool nonetheless! Looking forward to seeing more. What kind of project is this? Please tell me it's a 128² theme park.

Haha. it's not a full sized park (although i have one on the go) its an H2H sized map. The idea is that a holocaust of some kind has wiped out most of the human race and the remenants have retreated to the last 4 remaining habitable islands on the planet. The United Nations, Russian Federation & Asian Alliance each have an Island with the 4th Island being left over to preserving Biodiversity.

It's a long way from finished but It was all done in the last few weeks while I wasn't working on H2H.

Obviously each screen below is only half done so excuse the mess.

Attached Image: arc.jpg
    Biodiversity island

Attached Image: Solar.jpg
    Solar Array

Attached Image: SCR28.jpg
    United Nations Island
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Much better screen Roomie! I think you can improve the foliage and make it more atmospheric though.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's horribly cheesy but in a good way. Looking forward to this, and even more to the full scale park!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    yes! now thats what I want to see. I'm sick of realistic british parks :p and that is atmospheric and wonderful.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    These screens make me wish trainers would work on my computer so I could play RCTLL.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading