(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Louis!%s's Photo

The entrance so far of a mini park i'm working on:
    Posted Image

Needs more footers.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah more footers would be nice. Especially in triangular shapes.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo

Looks nice. What's the size of a mini park in your opinion if I may ask? (park size/coastercount, whatever). 'Cause it feels pretty big for a mini park entrance, then again, it also feels like my idea of a mini park is different from that at NE.

It's actually only 45x45 so i'll be lucky if I can fit a coaster on the map and still have room for other rides and buildings, as well as foliage and room to breathe. I only did it to try and at least finish something, which for me would be an accomplishment in itself.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Yeah im liking that :) maybe a bit to white ? add colour to the trimmings, You still wanting to do el toro salvaje ?
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    ^Yeah I still wanna do that. And i'll try and make it a bit less white and a bit more colourful.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Posted Image

How does this look (other than the spelling error)?
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    It looks good but I don't understand what that brown space is doing there, and the fence around that space it's not the right choice! ;)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I think thats ugly for a beach located giftshop. Do some research and then rebuild it.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    AS, maybe use other foliage than only flowers en try to fill up that brown space.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I have to agree with Cena on this one. It's not terrible, but there is so much room for improvement, A.S.Coasters. I suggest doing a google search of beach gift shops and checking out the details that you could add to your shop.

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's quite nice DH. I only suggest making the flat roof less big and add a sign or some other ornament on the top of the bown building because it's too empty right now and doesn't look right.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I agree with ^, but I'd also suggest to add some shutters to those windows, and maybe sills out of crown molding on the outside. My favorite screen from you yet, DH, keep at it, you're getting somewhere.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very nice DH. Convincing Western facade in my eyes.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Add some shit on the roof for realism. maybe some vents n shit. or a nice fan or 2. ya know spice it up.

New dueler. It's changed quite a bit from this screen so.

Posted Image

New use for the side friction track??

Posted Image

Just some more work..

Posted Image
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Lovin' that race track.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Thats the first time i have seen that track used as some sort of decking i guess ? ... But anyway i like it :) I like the go-kart track also.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    That Go-karts track is brilliant!
  • Cena%s's Photo

Lovin' that race track.

That Go-karts track is brilliant!

• RCTER2%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    This is Naruto...
    :p
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Mmmmh.. I'm all for NCSO usually, but huge statues without at least 1/4 objects? Doesn't work for me, sorry..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading