(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Hey, if you build things that are ugly, most people won't like it.

Its true!
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    well thats a given haha
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Finally, a real screen. Simply elegant, however that bus looks a bit more like a trolley than a bus. Maybe make the roofs above the tram drop off/pick up blue to compliment the supports of the bus stops.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    COOL
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    <3
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ha! that's so awesome
  • RWE%s's Photo
    Something unfinished. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

thx for comments.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Something good! But I don't like the windows on the 1st green building.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Rob, is that what I think it is? Looking great!
  • trav%s's Photo
    Robbie that looks very familiar for some reason, no idea why. Very cleanly executed though.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^I think he showed a similar screen, with retro monorail cars as trolly's awhile ago.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Something unfinished. :)

thx for comments.

Really nice cohesion but may be a bit to bright and saturated on the colors, green especially.

I also think the buildings are both too tall and too small, it gives off a cramped feeling.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Rob thats fantastic!
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    what is it supposed to be. Im getting a gothem vibe. but it could also be like a total control thing like the book 1984. I could be totally wrong though. :lol:
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again: on the one hand this is another entrance area, on the other hand it's not just another entrance area. If only you would finish something of this quality... SFSF is outdated already.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thx for comments.

Not bad at all. The all-green building is way too bright for my likings, but overall it's not bad. Looking forward to seeing more.

Posted Image

Interesting. I like it.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    ivo you are my favourite builder :mantis:
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Probably mine too, together with ZeroG.
    I love that scene Ivo, the whole vibe is amazing. I guess I'm missing some hidden symbolism, but the visual impression alone already makes it interesting. I love the stick figures and faces you put into your projects.
    You together with RCTER2 and others really play RCT2 to full potential, you really work with the grid and graphics in a comfortable way, other than many projects here who want to be something else than RCT2, but fail to do so. My work included. :p
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading