(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Scoop%s's Photo
    i like the river but you need to work on the scenery i see the flow you achieved but it is still to bland. :)
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    ^Wasnt really paying attention to scenery, just kind of making stuff. The last time I touched the game was when I was middle school. I honestly thought the scenery wasn't that bad,
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    well maybe thats just me being exposed to custom scenery.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    RRP, imo the catwalks are too wide.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Good stuff RPR. Liking the more solid and to the point solutions you're going for rather than the super intricate ones.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Schwarz, it's not that it's bad, it's that it doesn't really exist. Hide those stalls, get some underbrush beneath the larger trees, and do something with that bridge.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    RRP i like the details but because its so close to the edge it kind of kills it for me. ive moved whole coasters and theming a few times just to get a nice perimeter and back drop.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here is some more theming for that park I showed you guys earlier

Attached Image: spanish 5.jpg

Keep in mind that it isn't finished
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Keep in mind that it isn't finished

It's not? :???:
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    why does it look like it
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I like the part with the brown roof.
    Touche robbie, touche.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    haha which brown roof :lol:
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i like the part with the grass
  • trav%s's Photo
    The bit with the water is my favourite tbh, the grass would look a bit better if it was cut
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    what is the purpose of the shack type structures? all that scenery just looks unnecessary to me. also you should use more colours!!!
  • Scoop%s's Photo

what is the purpose of the shack type structures? all that scenery just looks unnecessary to me. also you should use more colours!!!

Attached Image: spanish 5.jpg

trust me there are more colors :lol:
    Nice entrance gate.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    really? :???: i thought there were to many trees. or are you being sarcastic
    If you know there's a problem why don't you change it?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading