(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I uninstalled WW&TT (yes I checked, all of their objects are gone), and started my next project. I would like to get a higher score than my last ride, so point out anything you don't like.
    This is also my first successful entrance/exit hack. :party:
    Paths and track are still unsupported, train colors are not final and station will receive more detail.

Posted Image

Add rails to be more realistic.

Improved immensly.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Also, I would try to make the sides different colors. You are GOING to use brown a lot, it's just a fact of RCT, and I think here you could assuage that a bit. Also, I try to avoid perfect squares. But the form is good. Maybe add more deco on the front and back to bring that aspect of it full circle.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Also, I would try to make the sides different colors. You are GOING to use brown a lot, it's just a fact of RCT, and I think here you could assuage that a bit. Also, I try to avoid perfect squares. But the form is good. Maybe add more deco on the front and back to bring that aspect of it full circle.

this.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Surprised such a new member would even know about it. But yeah this is it...you think it would've been fairly obvious not to build a ton of tall shit, but guess I had to learn the hard way lol.

Are you able to finish the park? I'm curious to see what it is.

[screen]

Really good actually.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Really good actually.

Agreed with rct2day's screen. For being mostly NCS, it has quite a good bit of atmoshpere
  • Hex%s's Photo

Shotguns?: Really great screen, one of the best I've seen in a while. But agree with Fizzix's feedback (but do whatever you think is right and have fun with it)

Camcorder: Nice buildings, but you've already reached the object limit? That's amazing

Here's another screen I've been working on (there is a purpose to the dirt paths below it and across the bridge):

Fantastic. The atmosphere is just fantastic in that screen. I'm also surprised at how good the diagonal poles work well with the coaster's original supports.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Catwalks are soon to be added.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Rct2day: Only thing I don't like is the gumdrop footers. I see what you're doing and its a good idea, but I still see them as gumdrops supporting a roller coaster.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo

I'm almost done I just need to get over the object limit issue which is going decently. Again, if anyone wants a spot let me know because I'm burnt out on it.
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    @A.S.Coasters: There isn't really something to comment on, because it's just a section of a coaster with supports and some empty land and water.
  • GigaG%s's Photo

7 years in and I finally hit the object limit...these buildings will be the first to go, RIP.

The object selection is obviously dated and so is the appearance of the park...hate it if you wish.

If anyone wants to throw down a building in this park or otherwise help me finish it, let me know. I need a fresh perspective on it.

Why don't you split the park into 2 200*100 segments or 4 100*100 segments so you would have more objects to work with? Although, I understand that would be extremely difficult. I kinda like the purple buildings.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here is that world themed park (or the entrance anyways :p )
    that i talked about in the busch gardens thread if anyone wants to take a gander. :)

Attached Image: Spanish 1.jpg
  • Hex%s's Photo
    It looks very bland. And why does the roof color change from white to beige?

Posted Image
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

It looks very bland. And why does the roof color change from white

Seems like you using CS. Try using deco blocks then.
  • Hex%s's Photo

Seems like you using CS. Try using deco blocks then.

I believe I'm using NCSO...
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I believe I'm using NCSO...

Not you, buckeye
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Attached Image: SCR63.jpg
  • Hex%s's Photo

Not you, buckeye

Ah. My mistake. And RRP just holy poop... :drool:
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    yeah don't worry i changed that part of the building. what suggestions do you have if any (please don't be sarcastic :p )
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Quit hogging all the accolades RRP, sheesh

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading