(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Some new work:
    Posted Image
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Nice architecture!
  • Super G%s's Photo
    It's nice, but I've seen it a thousend times before. It isn't original if you know what I mean.
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo
    RRP, that's just outstanding.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Some new work:
    Posted Image

You've improved. Maybe a texture change is in order

Leave the top and bottom layer of the building brick and the rest stucco.

also, make the chairs darker.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I think its great the way it is. Tho the tables and chairs seem a tad close together.. especially the benches.. doesn't even look like there's room to slide them out haha
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    A different darker type of chair would help this a lot
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Just fucking around w/ NCSO...
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Now there's something you don't see everyday. Very well executed.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    ...wow
  • trav%s's Photo
    Yes it's good but it's not something to wet your pants over. It's a hack we've seen a million times now (Albeit this is a clever use of it) and some objects which only loosely look like what they're supposed to look like because of the limitations he put on himself.

I think you should gave the rock face some more room rather than enclosing it in the fences. At the moment they're far too close.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Dude, would you please do us all the favor and get off of your friggin horse? Thanks a lot.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Well I fucking love it. Please please do a NCSO park, well finish one instead of teasing us with the bits you build sporadically.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Hear hear casimir.
  • trav%s's Photo
    What because I'm not kissing someone's arse?

If someone's arse deserves to be kissed, then I'll kiss it. If I think there's room for improvement I'll make it known. I'm not saying I could do any better, but I can still give advice.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I won't tell you whether to kiss asses or not, because that's a profession I have no experience in whatsoever. Just letting you know that you have a poisonous attitude that REALLY borders on dickishness a lot lately.
  • posix%s's Photo
    NCSO ftw. Looking good Rob.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Thats awesome man!! I love it. Didn't know you did NCSO. I would love to see more for sure.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    He's posted some ridiculous screens in the dump in the past, might wanna try searching for his posts in his profile.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I feel really stupid for asking, but what is it meant to represent?.. I'm not seeing it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading