(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• leonidas%s's Photo
    I love the little white additions to the architecture. I agree about the lamp though.
  • posix%s's Photo
    RRP, FINISH something.

It's wonderful.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Beautiful RRP
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

RCT has now become a matter of life and death. I might commit suicide if you don't finish this.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I'll miss you Liam :p
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    It needs to be finished, RRP. PLEASE do.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Beautiful and classy pic!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    thanks for the feedback
    Posted Image
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    what's with the grass?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    very cool, would like to see if this theme can house a coaster...
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    That door looks a bit small only being 3 units tall, the grass looks a little unnatural, the large window above the small doorway is very glitchy and there are some awkward white bricks, the awning (while trying to be classy) is also pretty glitchy.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I think the 3 high door is an attempt to make the door more peep size. I don't know, but that would be my guess. The grass is a little wonky, and those windows are glitchy, but I don't know that there's much that can be done about those.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I think the 3 high door is an attempt to make the door more peep size. I don't know, but that would be my guess. The grass is a little wonky, and those windows are glitchy, but I don't know that there's much that can be done about those.

if you cosider peeps to be all 5ft (1.67m),which would also be 2 units ingame.

3 units is really the best scale.
  • trav%s's Photo

if you cosider peeps to be all 5ft (0.77m)

You think 5ft = 0.77m?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yes, 5 ft=1.67m not .77 lol.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Yes, 5 ft=1.67m not .77 lol.

changed
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Its nice, but it doesn't have the darkened by weather and age tone that the original has. I don't really know how you could accomplish this, but yours seems a bit too clean and sterile imo. I think it might be the paths? Other than that, the detailing is top-notch.

@stormrunner: maybe some brown, red, and pink could help with the rocks a little? stripes of different colors, some actual red dirt land blocks sticking out, shrubbery, etc.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    It's beautiful and fantastic, but I can't fully approve while H2H is still going on
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Its nice, but it doesn't have the darkened by weather and age tone that the original has. I don't really know how you could accomplish this, but yours seems a bit too clean and sterile imo. I think it might be the paths? Other than that, the detailing is top-notch.

@stormrunner: maybe some brown, red, and pink could help with the rocks a little? stripes of different colors, some actual red dirt land blocks sticking out, shrubbery, etc.

Considering southwest US ( which is Cars's setting) has much layered rock.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    RRP, the vibe is awesome, great screens.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading