RCT Discussion / RCT Death Match V- A New Beginning

• Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

After a long hiatus, I have returned....
    :)

The Death Match will be taking place this coming Monday, April 4th. You are all on your own for benches this time around because the theme of this month can't be put into a bench so eaisily, so if you must, you may pretty much start now.

The theme of this Death Match is......

Horror Movies.
    Yeah...
    Consider this a mini-Blockbuster Challenge.

So no restrictions this time around, except your theme MUST be to a horror movie. Not horror movies, ONE HORROR MOVIE (if it has sequels you can theme with those as well). Meaning if you like Scream or some horrible movie like that, it must ONLY be themed to Scream, though you can theme to sequels if you like also.

Sign-Ups are here, though you may start now I suppose. I will not accept entries unless you sign up here.

All entries must be sent to...
    RCTDeathMatchEntries@hotmail.com

All entries must be turned in by Tuesday April 5th no later than 11:59 PM EST.

Good luck!!!

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Steve%s's Photo
    time to have a field day. :D

jkay will not win again.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    EDIT: Acutually, don't sign me up. Sorry I have too much on my plate atm. :'(
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Anyways sign me up.
  • X250%s's Photo
    sign me up.

-X-
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I would absolutely love to do it, but I do not have RCT at the moment. Although I'm either to going to buy or order it tonight, so, maybe...
  • JKay%s's Photo

jkay will not win again.

Yeah, i'm a little death-matched-out.....I'll let you win this one steve.... :)
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Are LL entries allowed?
    What's the min/max size of entries?

I'm entering, but I doubt that I'll do anything great. Horror isn't my best theme...
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

No limits this time around...
    Do as you please.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Toon%s's Photo

I would absolutely love to do it, but I do not have RCT at the moment. Although I'm either to going to buy or order it tonight, so, maybe...

I would absolutely love to see you do it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Does it have to be themed to a horror movie or can it just be a horror park? And does movie that makes fun of horror movies (aka "Scary Movie" etc) count?

ride6
  • cg?%s's Photo

I would absolutely love to see you do it.

Me too!

Anyways, found RCT2 (the one bundled with the expansions, anyways), bought it. Just need my mother to get her PC set up (she's been moving things around). So, maybe I will... maybe...
  • Micool%s's Photo
    What? You're letting people start right now? GAY, in a non homo way

JKay could build a whole damn park in that time 8@
  • Ride6%s's Photo

What? You're letting people start right now? GAY, in a non homo way

JKay could build a whole damn park in that time 8@

So could X-sector. I mean he built half of City of Dreams in 4 days, or so it is said...

yikes.

ride6
  • jon%s's Photo
    I might enter but don't hold me to that. Horror themes are a major weakness.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I'll enter. It'll give me a chance to go crazy before doing my real park. It should be fairly similar, since they'll both essentially have one of the same themes. Now if only it was horror literature...

My theme: [( :devil: :spawn: ) + :bring it: ] + ( :wub: :flame: :hottie: )

Yeah. :l33t:

:devil:

EDIT: No guarantees though, haven't made any progress yet. Hopefully I can get something done. :'(
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    yeah... I'm just doing a horror theme rather than a specific movie. Will that be DQ'd?
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Well, the theme is a horror movie, not just horror. So I think you should do the movie rather than just the theme.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Dammit, I don't like/watch Horror movies, I know of a ffew, but this is actually quite a hard theme. Oh well. I was looking for something new to build after having serious problems with my solo.

Steve V2 ;)
  • Steve%s's Photo

Steve V2 ;)

:p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading