RCT Discussion / Whats your favourite coaster/ ride to build in RCT

• artist%s's Photo
    Mine has to be either Corkscrew coaster or River rapids.

Dunno, im bored. Plus be cool to find out what your fav. rides to build are.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I don't like to build coasters.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Terrain woodies are fun, but I also enjoy building Hypercoasters.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I like to work with SLC because they're the most beautiful, I feel, and offer something of a challenge to create well (due to increased intensity).
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Probably Floorlesses, Inverts, or Gigas .... because they are the only coasters that when made right can be mind-boggling.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Steel Twisters (Sit-Down or Floorless), Original Woodies, Funky Hacked Things...

I generally REALLY enjoy building a coaster when I have a vision for what the theming will look like and then tweaking it as I theme. Danse Macabre is probably one of my favourite times making something in RCT because the coaster and theming turned out exactly how I imagined.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I would have to say corkscrew roller coasters are my favorite to build. I just find a novelty in recreating an authentic Arrow feel and look. I don't really care for Vekomas at all.

I guess this is a shameless plug, but I find stuff like this really fun to make.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Nice. That support structure and the station roof show just what you can do with LL and a little creativity.

Personally I find woodies, inverts, and b&m style sitdowns/floorless's to be the most fun to build. Although flyers and minetrains can be a riot too.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I'm gonna steal that roofing idea :p
  • gir%s's Photo
    Heh, whatever. I'm never gonna finish a park anyway. :\
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Whoa... gir that's very nice. I've always been a fan of your work since Elements. I love your minimilistic apporoach.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Any coaster that is launched, because you have more power over the layout and can control speeds. I also like suspended coasters, i find them easy to build.

-X-
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Probably Merry-Go-Rounds, cus theming flat rides seems to be the only thing I can do.

On a serious note. I really like building woodie's, but I find them a bummer to theme. I've never built a successful rapids ride before so hopefully I'll get one up and running in my solo.

Marshy
  • jon%s's Photo
    I like building woodies and Corkscrew coasters the most. Also, anything launched is great. I'm not bothered really. As long as it ends up looking good.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    An obvious answer would be Inverts. I just love the way you can make close encounters and do crazy layouts that, as fatha said, can be mindblowing. I also enjoy make steel wild mouses (not sure why).

Metro B)
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    the flying coaster or the invert coaster...
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Floorless, thats all I can do good. trying to work on making woodies better.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Floorless, inverts, or woodies.

I find inverts to be one of the hardest though, not for the fact of managing intensity, but you have the whole added step of making close enounters and such with inverts. Good woodies are rewarding too.

I find the coaster building process to be frustrating at times though, 'cause it takes me so long to get down something I like.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    The steel mini coaster in RCT2, i dont know why. I loved my design of woody woodpecker coaster in JKays Universal Hawaii. I like a good, simple layout.

A good woodie or twister (floorless or sit-down) are always good to watch.
  • elby%s's Photo
    I prefer florless or woodies :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading